Thursday, August 6, 2009

2008 Bike trips with hubby (Part 1)

At the beginning of 2008 Trevor bought himself another motorbike, after being without one for a long time. I was so glad for him, because I had my PC to keep me company, and he needed to have something to do on weekends. We took quite a few trips on it, but, unfortunately, I couldnt take all of them with him. And this year, I seem to be taken less and less. My spoons run out a little quicker as I get older it seems.. lol





Enjoying my rest in a little guest house we found, reading until noon. Quite amusing to say the least because I dont read much, but I got so into that book, I couldnt put it down.

The view from the balcony of the guest house overlooking the beautiful sea!




A place called "God's Window" which on a clear day you can see as far as Mozambique.



Waiting to climb on again, and ride to the next destination....





A lovely road through the mountains reaching high on either side.


A little tourist place to rest up!



Part 2 to follow.



4 comments:

  1. I've missed seeing photos from your trips. God's window looks amazing! that name makes total sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fia. God's window is amazing, and we were fortunate to see it on a clear day. It is usually misty up there and you cannot see Mozambique at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicity I just found your blog because I saw your comment on Annefia's blog. You know me as Pink. I just had to subscribe to your blog as a follower. :o)

    The photos are amazing and I'm glad you can still enjoy some trips with Trevor even if you can't go on as many as you used to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Pink))) you dont have to worry, I remembered from the old SPG days that you were also known as Dustbunnie. I have to admit I use to lurk at your pixel doll page then too! I am still facinated with that kind of work! Glad you like the pics. Yes, I do go with Trevor, but not as often as I used to. I have to take each day, one at a time.

    ReplyDelete